Unique combination of supplier park and technical centre
About the idea of the automotive supplier park
The automotive supplier and technology park is located in the northeast of Bavaria in the administrative district of Upper Franconia and is also directly in the four-country corner of Bavaria, Saxony, Thuringia and the Czech Republic.
Above all, the geographical location is a significant advantage for investments. The location is part of the Central European market and additionally is close to the Eastern European markets: thus it is an ideal starting point for the development of expanding sales markets. Southern and central Germany as well as the Czech Republic and Poland can be reached quickly from the location. Hof is located almost exactly in the middle between Frankfurt and Prague, Munich and Berlin.
This excellent geographical location gains even more importance due to the outstanding transport infrastructure.
Facts and advantages
- automotive infrastructure in an ideal location and connection
- central location and proximity to a large number of manufacturer and supplier plants
- attractive industry environment with around 150 automotive suppliers based in Upper Franconia
- ideal starting position for opening up markets in Central and Eastern Europe
- excellent transport connections and high local logistics competence
- qualified and industry-experienced workforce potential
- high-performance university and educational infrastructure
- low cost of living
- dedicated support for investment projects with short approval periods
- high quality of life for employees and their families
- buildings and hall complexes can be realised as required
- investment subsidies for new settlements